Are you tired of doing the same old routine? Being a part of the Summer Camp Staff isn’t just another summer job. We work with youth from Scouts of all ages to not just teach outdoor skills and merit badges, but to change lives. Plus, you get to make lifelong friends, spend the summer in the great outdoors, have an experience that will set you apart from others in future jobs, and have a ton of FUN! Camp Staff offers positions for everyone in areas like outdoor skills, medic, shooting sports, trading post, climbing, ecology, invention lab, boating, lifeguards, skills & trades, blacksmithing and more.
Staff members must be at least 15 years old by June 1st to join staff. Many positions on camp staff require 18+ or 21+ directors, so you’re never too old to be on Camp Staff! Compensation includes housing, meals, salary and training. Apply online today at the link below and get ready for the summer of a lifetime!
Questions? Please contact either the Great Rivers Council 573-449-2561 or Dennis Kerns – email@example.com.
Camp Staff Perks
Spend your summer in wilderness hiking, climbing, fishing, swimming, and boating.
Build your skills. Gain work experience, and learn about opportunities for advancing in leadership.
You will meet great people and build memories during your time on camp staff.
Be a Role Model
Help shape and change the lives of campers by becoming a positive influence.
Why Apply for a Camp Staff Job?
Here are a few of the countless reasons that are frequently expressed:
- To make lots of new friends in your area, other states, and even other countries
- To spend a summer in the great outdoors where nature prevails
- To acquire experiential education (learning by doing) and new skills that will last a lifetime
- To be part of an effective team and to cooperate with others to get things done
- To learn how to lead others and to apply leadership skills
- To undertake and fulfill meaningful challenges and to earn the satisfaction of doing a job well
- To work with youth and adults of all ages
- To serve others (the most noble and fulfilling pursuit of all)
- To give something back for the opportunities you have received
- To live in a wholesome environment based on the Scout Oath and Scout Law
- To have meaningful spiritual experiences
- To have the advice, counsel, and support of senior staff who are dedicated to helping you succeed
- To be paid and receive food and lodging in return for something challenging and fun
- To be considered for jobs of greater responsibility and to receive letters of recommendation for other pursuits
Why work at a fast food or retail establishment that focuses on sales when you can have opportunities like these that will prepare you for more meaningful endeavors?