At the Great Rivers Council, believes in providing a simple and compelling way for units to fund their adventure. We offer a fall product sale that is available to units with little to no risk.
Highlights of the sale include:
- 50% commission on take order and show & sell products
- Online and in person sales training opportunities
- Amazon Rewards Program
- No credit card fees
- Door hangers
- Order forms
Why Do Scout units sell?
- Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way.”
- Product sales revenue supports the unit program.
- Provides funds for activities and advancement, lowers the cost of camps, district activities, and prices at the Scout shop.
- Increase your unit and council income – 50% stays with the local unit.
- Scouts use the funds for various Scouting programs, fees and activities.
- There are loads of incentives to motivate Scouts: cool prizes, Top 100 Club, free summer camp and more.
Hundreds of thousands of dollars go back to the Scouting program in the Great Rivers Council as a result of the annual Trail’s End and Burger’s Smokehouse sale. Nearly 73% of all dollars collected during the sale support local Scouting. Units earn a 50% commission on Trail’s End and Burger’s Smokehouse products they sell directly. Online Trail’s End sales may vary. The product sale is a way for a Scout to support his or her way through the various activities during the year. There are four options to sell: traditional take order sales, show-and-deliver, sell online to friends and family out of town and show-and-sell. For more information, contact your district kernel or district executive.
Leaders, Sign up your unit for both products to sell Burgers’ Smokehouse and Trail’s End products.
To sign up your Scout Unit to sell Trails End Popcorn and Burgers’ products.
Key Dates for 2022
Monday, May 16
Tuesday, June 28
Friday, July 22
Monday, August 1
Tuesday, August 2
Wednesday, August 3
Saturday, August 13
Thursday, September 8
Initial Orders Due (Show & Deliver and 1st
Unit or District Kick offs (Pep Rally) for
Friday or Saturday,
September 23 or 24
Initial Product Distribution Day
Saturday, September 24
Show & Deliver and Show & Sell begins
Monday, Oct 31 or
Tuesday, Nov 1
Popcorn Returns (District Specific)
Check with your DE
Sunday, Oct 30
Final Orders Due for both Trail’s End (take
Friday, November 4
Initial Order Invoice Due
Friday or Saturday,
Final Product Pick-up
Friday, November 18
Tuesday, Nov 22
Final Order Invoice Due
Register Your Scout to sell Trail’s End online year round.
Download the Product Sale Fundraising Guide
Download the Trail’s End App Quick Start Guide
Download How to Sell over $1000 in Under 8 Hours
Download the Burgers’ Smokehouse Order Form
Download the Trail’s End Order Form
Download the Storefront registration guide.
Download the Available Storefront locations for GRC
Print at Home Business Cards
Print at Home Door Hangers