Summer camp is the highlight of the Scouting year. Young men and women join Scouting to get outdoors, and Camp Hohn at Lake of the Ozarks Scout Reservation is a wonderful environment for Scouts to interact with the Scouting program, the natural world, and each other. It is a golden opportunity to celebrate their year of Scouting. The Great Rivers Council Summer Camp Staff is committed to providing the best possible program during your unit’s week of camp. Our goal is to be friendly and responsive to the needs of your unit, and to set an excellent example of what Scouting should be to all those attending camp. The staff is carefully selected and trained to assist in your stay. They are ready to help you at any time.
Each year our camp program gets bigger and better. Please take time to review the materials on this site as you prepare for your adventure at camp. With over 60 different merit badge and activity offerings, and further improvements to our camp schedule, we are continuing to redefine what a summer camp experience should be.
An important reminder for all units: The camping program of the Great Rivers Council is a campsite patrol method, we do not offer a dining hall. Our food service commissary will deliver your food for each meal and you will prepare it in your campsite. There will be 2 camp-wide feeds during your stay that the camp staff will prepare, but all other meals will be prepared by your youth in your campsite. We do not have a dining hall.
Our Scouts BSA Summer camp offerings are 7-day, 6-night camping programs for registered Scouts BSA scouts and leaders. During the week, scouts have the opportunity to work on multiple merit badges and participate in many activities in camp. Units will also have the opportunity to sign up to participate in unit activities and competitions throughout the week.
The cost for camp is as follows
- $300 per Scout
- A $20 per person late fee will be applied if registered after May 1st
- $130 per adult
A $25 per person deposit is required to lock-in your unit registration and will be collected after the completion of this reservation survey.
Prior to the May 1st Camper Savings Day, all fees, less the $25 deposit, are refundable and transferable. Please check your Scouts’ prior commitments to summer sports and family vacations before May 1. After May 1st, all refunds are to be submitted, reviewed, and approved based on the GRC Refund Policy.
To begin the registration process click below to complete a quick reservation to reserve your unit and campsite a spot for summer camp.
- Summer Camp Class Catalog
- 2021 Camp Block Schedule
- 2021 Camp Detailed Prerequisite/Fees Report
- 2021 Camp PWC Hold Harmless Agreement
- 2021 Camp Shooting Sports Hold Harmless Agreement
- 2021 Camp Volunteer Camp Commissioner Corps Application
- 2021 GRC Campership Application
- Camp Location – Google Maps
- Camp Prerequisite Completion Form
- Campsite Selection Guide
- COPE Hold Harmless Agreement
- Medical Form ABC
- Pre-Camp Swim Test Form
- Additional Course Fees 2020
- Summer Camp Preparation Checklist
- Summer Camp Leader Guide 2020
- Merit Badge Schedule 2020
- Merit Badge Prerequisites 2020
- Merit Badge Prerequisite Completion Record
- Invention Scout Startup and Invention Ranger Program Information
- GRC Swim Classification Form
- PWC Hold Harmless Agreement
- Shooting Sports Hold Harmless Agreement
- Volunteer Camp Commissioner Application
- Map to Lake of the Ozarks Scout Reservation
- Map of Lake of the Ozarks Scout Reservation