Providing a year-round, quality Scouting program should be the goal of every Scouting unit. The Ideal Year of Scouting helps you develop an annual program plan, a budget to go along with that plan, and a fundraising plan to reach your program goals. The result is a well-managed, well-financed Scouting unit. Use the resources below to start your Ideal Year of Scouting today. Below are resources to help units successfully plan their year.
How would you like:
- A stronger program for your scouts at less personal cost to you?
- More parental involvement?
- More scouts camping?
- Better retention?
- More funding with less time spent fundraising?
- To eliminate out-of-pocket expenses for your parents?
- Enough money to do all of your activities?
- Scouting to be simpler, easier and more fun?
Every year the families in the pack get together for the annual program planning meeting. This process is lead by the Pack Committee Chair and all families should participate. This meeting should be held in June or July to plan all the pack meetings and pack activities for the coming program year.